Monday, November 29, 2021

Video - Cardmaking with Stencils and 3D Embossing Folders


Two of my favorite products to create cards with are 3D embossing folders and stencils, and in my newest video here I combine those two to make some gorgeous cards. 


This is one of my favorite cards I made combining 3D embossing folders and stencils and I even show a great way to spice up the insides of our cards in the video here. The 3D embossing folder used on this card is called Magnolia Branches and is from Simon Says Stamp. I used a Taylored Expressions Masking Stencil and Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes and Bitty Brushes to add ink inside the masked rectangle. As I show in the video, this look is so easy to achieve, and makes for a gorgeous card. 

I couldn't decide which of these two cards is my favorite, so I show in the new video how I made this one as well. I used another Taylored Expressions Masking Stencil, a new 3D embossing folder from Stampin Up called Painted Texture and distress inks to achieve this cool embossed background. The gold mirror card across the center strip was also embossed with that 3D embossing folder and "Paper Hugs" is a new die from Simon Says Stamp. 

To see all the cards I made with 3D embossing folders and stencils, watch the new video here. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Two of my favourite products at the moment too. Off to watch your video. I like the top card the best. Love those colours. Hugs Mrs A.