Monday, November 1, 2021

Video - Christmas Countdown - 3D Cards and Baskets With and Without Dies


As we get closer to the holidays, I find myself wanting handmade boxes and baskets to give small gifts to very special people. In my newest Christmas Countdown video here I share many bags and boxes I made both with and without dies. 


This is the 3D box I show how to make in the new video. It was so easy to make with Divinity Designs Explosion Card Die Set as I show and this is what happens when the recipient opens the box:


I always wanted to make an explosion box card and it was so easy with that die set! The word dies are from Sizzix and the small poinsettia die set is from Impression Obsession. Here is another one I made in different holiday colors: 


These are so easy to make with the Divinity Designs die set as I show in the new video here. They are perfect for giving a gift card, cash, candy or any small gift. Check back tomorrow for some more boxes and bags I made with and without dies.

I am entering the first box in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment: