Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Kat Scrappiness Shaker Ornaments for Tags and Non-Christmas Card Too


As you saw in my video this week, I love to make shakers and today I am sharing easy to make shaker tags and a card made with the Kat Scrappiness Christmas Shaker Ornaments Die Set. The tags were made with an awesome Tags Essentials Die Set that gives you so many options for different tops, decorative bottoms and the holes for ribbons. The debossed background on the circle ornament tag was created with the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Winter Swirl Background Die.


Of course these ornament shaker dies do not have to be for Christmas. I did a little surgery and made a star shaker for this encouragement mini-slimline card. I even made a matching mini-slimline envelope with this awesome Kat Scrappiness die. I love the unique shape of the Happy Mail Mini-slimline die but if you prefer, there is a traditional envelope die available as well. Did you notice the "glow in the dark" part of the Moonlight Glow Sprinkles above? Just look at this: 


Isn't that cool? I got these Moonlight Glow Sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness last year for Halloween and had them stored until now. At first they didn't glow, so I asked and was told to simply place them in direct light for awhile and then check at night in the dark and sure enough, they glow lime green as you can see in this picture. 

I am entering the tags in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaker tags and I love the glow too!