Tuesday, October 5, 2021

More Christmas Countdown Cards with Sweet Poppy Stamps Brass Stencil


In making cards with my new Snowflake Flourish Bauble brass stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils for my newest video here, I wanted to try different techniques instead of just inking and stamping. My card above is a slimline with the eclipse technique on the stenciled bauble over a subtle patterned paper. the "thinking of you at Christmas" die is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions and the "JOY" letter dies are from Dies...to Die For. I raised them after die-cutting them out of the stenciled snowflake ornament and also offset them on red letters. 


I tried double stenciling on this card, adding the green snowflake Christmas tree inside the yellow snowflake bauble. The stamped sentiments are from Waffle Flower Stamps. 

I love how these cards turned out and am so happy I finally found the Sweet Poppy brass stencil at Del Bello's Designs in the USA. Thanks for watching my videos, commenting, sharing and subscribing.

1 comment: