Monday, October 18, 2021

Video - Die Cut Crazy Series - Easy Spinner Cards Inspired By Jennifer McGuire


I recently watched a video by Jennifer McGuire in which she taught an easy way to make spinner cards and I was inspired to make a bunch of easy spinner cards with my favorite dies for a new Die Cut Crazy video. I love all the cards I created, but wanted to step it up to make a shaker spinner and this is the card I show how to make in my video here:

I am proud to share that I am now an official "influencer" for Kat Scrappiness and have used all Kat Scrappiness dies in this fun interactive Christmas card. As I show in the video I started with a square card base and added the pretty Ornament Strip die along the side. My favorite Kat S dies are the Wonky Wavy dies like I used on the sentiment strip and on the squares- they are so much more interesting that plain squares or rectangles! I show how to make the shaker spinner in the video and here is another photo showing the Shaker Ornament "spinning":




Here is another favorite of the spinner cards I share and you are going to want to watch the video here to see this one spin. I cut Lawn Fawn's Stitched Snowflake die out of holographic cardstock and it just sparkles when spun! The debossed background was created with a Kat Scrappiness Stitched Winter Swirl Background Die, "joy" is from Impression Obsession and "Christmas Wishes" is from Creative Expressions. 

Here is another pretty spinner card I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire to make. I love the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Fall Leaves Add On and that is the part that spins. The background is copper mirror card debossed with a pretty die from Taylored Expressions and the "thank you" circle die is from Impression Obsession. The kraft "wonky wavy" circle was cut with my favorite Kat Scrappiness circle dies. 

I had so much fun making spinner and shaker cards for my new video and hope my cards inspire you to try some of these ideas and products.

No comments: