Thursday, October 7, 2021

Many Many Cards from Crop & Create Delivered Cardmaking Weekend


I just finished most of the cards from a fantastic online cardmaking event put on by Scrapbook and Cards Today called Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking. This is the 2nd one I have done and I highly recommend them (another one is coming in March 2022 and the sign up will be October 21, 2021). The link above is to their Facebook page where more info will be released. 2400 card makers participated in this one and the new one will be sold out very quickly, so be sure to follow the Facebook page for more info on how to sign up if you are interested. The box of products we received along with the book pictured above was well worth the cost in my opinion. Plus we got 6 full length classes taught by nationally known artists, two lunch and learn sessions with awesome cards and many many more stamp and die sets in addition to the ones I am showing in today's and tomorrow's blog posts. 


One of my favorite stamp sets was from a Lunch and Learn from Elle's Studio with these fun stars and sentiments. I used wonky stitched slimline dies from Kat Scrappiness to add a little interest to the white cardfronts. 


I loved the slimline layered stencils and dies from Pinkfresh Studios and am sharing the products we received too so you can see some of the hundreds of dollars worth we received in our box. I did many slimline cards with this set of stencils and die as you can see below, but I like that they taught mini-slimline and A2 versions as well. 





I love to make slimline cards and so this layered slimline stencil set and matching die from Pinkfresh Studio were among my favorites from the weekend of classes. 


These are the cards and product we received from Gina K Designs for her class. She taught how to use masking magic and her masking dies to make these gorgeous cards. I loved the stamps and masking magic so much I made a couple more cards with what we received and learned: 

The layered "with sympathy" die on the eclipse card is from Dies...To Die For. 


The Stamp Market class and products were also among my favorites from this fun weekend. Aren't these pretty and unique cards? And here is a bonus card I made with the stencil set we also received from The Stamp Market along with Gina K's Glitz Glitter Gel and a lovely sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp:


These are less than half of the cards taught in these online classes. I really like that the classes and all the other sessions are available forever to watch again or watch after the weekend whenever is convenient for our schedules. We can make the cards or part of them in the classes and finish later at our leisure. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the rest of the cards I have finished so far.

#sctmagazine   #cropandcreatedelivered    #cropandcreatedeliveredcardmaking

1 comment:

Monica C. said...

Wow, what an amazing selection of cards, Karen! It looks like you had a blast at this event. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Chefs
Hugs Monica