Monday, October 11, 2021

Video- Christmas Card Countdown - East Fast Cards With Penny Black and Rub-on Transfers


I love finding products that make my holiday cards so easy to create and gorgeous and in my newest video, I share two such products and a bunch of cards I made in no time at all! 


I love Penny Black scenery stamps but confess I am no good at coloring them, so I was thrilled to find their new Masterpieces Made Simple packages of 4 gorgeous holiday scenes in sizes that layer up beautifully on our cards. I simply die cut a snowy cabin scene and a green layer with frame dies from Gina Marie Designs and layered on a gold cardbase. I added a sentiment sticker and some Stickles for a little sparkle on the snow. 


Here is another lovely CAS Christmas card made in minutes with the same frame die as above and 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Rub-on Transfers and matching accessories. 


I combined both of those products in this card I make in the video. On the front of this interlocking panels fun fold card is another Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple snowy scene. But look what happens when the card is opened: 


I show how to make this card with more 49 and Market Rub-on Transfers in the video. I learned this fold from AntonioMakes on YouTube and here is a link to his video. I cut mine down to a 5 inch square card and here is my template as I promised to share in my video: 


Of course I show step by step how to make the card step by step in the video which I hope you will watch.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What gorgeous cards Karen!!!

ednamburgess said...

Like all your card creations and the new folding technique. Thank you, love them.