Tuesday, October 12, 2021

More CAS Christmas Cards with Penny Black and 49 & Market


Do you like to make quick to make beautiful Christmas cards? If so you need to get some Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple pictures as I show in my newest video here. It took me less than 5 minutes to cut out the Penny Black picture and layering dp piece with Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle dies, sponge on some distress ink and Stickles, and attach to the cardbase. But I love this card! 


Here is another 5 minute card. I started with some lovely dp from Stampin' up cut out with the same Gina Marie Designs rectangle die. I rubbed on 4 Vintage Artistry rub-on transfers from 49 and Market and added a matching embellishment sentiment.



Here are two more cards made with the same designer paper and frame die set from Dies...to Die For. The top one frames a Penny Black scene and the bottom one has a smaller framed scene with 49 & Market deer, trees and sentiment. As with all the cards I share in the new video, these were quick and easy to make but I think the recipients will love them. 

I hope my cards and video will inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try! 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so wonderful and gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeous cards Karen! Love the soft watercoloring you did on them!

Jane Luxem said...

Love these cards, Karen! Very pretty!