Tuesday, October 19, 2021

More Spinner Cards From My Newest Video


After getting inspired by Jennifer McGuire to try some easy spinner cards I decided to try to make one with a new die I just received from Divinity Designs called Flower Petal Quilt Die. The flower petals spin around the center for interactive fun as I show in my new video here. The background was created with a favorite debossing die from Altenew. The spinner is created with a circle die cut out of the middle and a button. Because I had the matching patterned circle, I used that for the top of the spinner. I used the same dies and idea on this cheerful yellow version: 



I made one more spinner card with a new circle die from Concord & 9th which I paper pieced, a wonky heart die from Kat Scrappiness, a background die from Memory Box and a sentiment die from Lawn Fawn. 

I had great fun creating spinner cards for my new video and hope my cards inspire you to try some of the ideas and products.

No comments: