Monday, November 15, 2021

Christmas Countdown - Fast Cards With Ribbon Stencils and Debossed Backgrounds


With the holidays fast approaching, I share in my newest video how to make easy, quick and beautiful Christmas cards with a gorgeous Ribbon Swirl Tree Stencil from Trinity Stamps, different ways to add glimmer and debossed textured backgrounds. 


This is the card I show step by step how to make in my new video. The Trinity Stamps Ribbon Swirl Tree is a set of two stencils and on this card I brushed on light purple ink through the first layer onto a patterned paper background debossed with the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Winter Swirl Background. Then I applied a darker layer of purple ink through the second stencil and added Gina K Designs Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel on top. After it dried, I attached "Sending" from Kat Scrappiness and punched iridescent snowflakes. Here is a look at the inside of this card:



I also used Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gel on the second layer of this Ribbon Swirl Tree, this time in Red Velvet. The debossed background on this card was created with a Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake Plate. "Joy" is a die from Impression Obsesson and I added punched and die cut iridescent silver snowflakes to finish this card. 

I love how these cards where so easy and fast to make and how they are unique and beautiful with the different glimmery Ribbon Swirl Trees. To see even more cards made with these products, be sure to check out the new video here. 

No comments: