Thursday, December 30, 2021

Favorite Cards of 2021 Part Two

Happy New Year everyone! I have a tradition of picking my favorite cards of the year as it ends and today I am sharing two from each month of the second half of 2021. Below each picture is a link to the blogpost with more details and in most cases links to the video.

























Which is your favorite of these cards? I am hoping for a happy and healthy new year for you and yours! I am starting a new crafty adventure in the new year - I am going to do Facebook Lives in addition to blogging and YouTube videos! Hope you will check them out!

Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

hi, beautiful cards! I am looking for the vase die that you used but I can't find it. was there a brand name on the packaging? thanks in advance for your help

Sherry