Tuesday, July 6, 2021

More Fun Fold Cards For Kids With Favorite Dies From My Newest Video


I had great fun creating kid's fun fold cards for my newest video here and this card features brand new dies from Dies...To Die For and a pinwheel fun fold I learned how to make here. Here are some more views of this fun pinwheel card: 





The last pix is from the top so you can see how the pinwheel is formed. I show a template and do a demo on how to put it together in the new video here. Most of the dies are from the brand new Squirt Guns die set in the July release at Dies...to Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com, but I also used Summer Words, Dandelion and Torn Edge Nesting Rectangles from DTDF. And most of the Squirt Guns and water images were colored with my new favorite Salad Spinner technique which you can learn about on several recent  videos on my YouTube channel.


My grandsons love s'mores- who doesn't? - so I made two of these cards for them counting down the days until we are all together at a cabin for campfires and s'mores and boat rides and real hugs! I found an adorable s'mores stamp and die set from Impression Obsession and made this easel card with that as well as the Slim Nature's Edges dies (grass made into fire), Branch Stick Frame die and Stitched Accent Ribbon dies from Dies...To Die For. 

I hope my cards from my newest video encourage you to give some of these fun folds and products a try! 

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: