Thursday, July 15, 2021

More Luster Wax and 3D Embossed Cards From My Newest Video


As I show in my newest video, the new Luster Waxes from Sizzix are pretty on dark colors of cardstock but also lovely on white. On this card I embossed with a 3D embossing folder from Memory Box and raised up the center (cut out with a Kat Scrappiness heart die). I lightly applied Rose Gold Luster Wax to highlight the pretty floral center and also added some to the edge to help the heart stand out.


On this card I embossed a black glossy cardstock piece with a Stampin' Up 3D embossing folder and added Lilac Rainbow, Silver and Rose Gold Luster Waxes. The perfect sentiment is from Poppystamps. 

One of my favorite older 3D embossing folders is this one from Crafter's Companion and I embossed a black piece and a purple mirror card. I applied the Lilac Rainbow Luster Wax on the black embossed cardstock and added a stamped sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps. 

I hope my cards inspire you give some of these ideas and products a try! 

I am entering the 2nd card in the Embossing challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are gorgeous, I love the deep embossing designs.