Friday, July 16, 2021

REMINDER: If you want my blogposts in your email box, you need to make a change (unless you already have.)

As most of you probably know, the Feedburner Subscription service is ending in July 2021 so if you are a subscriber to my blog you will not continue getting my blogposts in your email unless you make a change. By the end of this month, you will not receive blogposts through Feedburner.

Many of my blogging friends are now using FOLLOW.IT as their new subscription service and I have added that to my blog. It is in a large box on the right side of my blog now. Please add your email address there and click subscribe. You will get an email to confirm your new subscription-please do so.

**I have Bloglovin' too, so if you are one of the 116 using that subscription service, no change is necessary.**

If you were subscribing with Feedburner, you can choose to subscribe with Bloglovin' instead of Follow.It - simply scroll down on the right side of my blog and click on the BLUE BOX below the Bloglovin' name. 

I have changed to Follow.It on several blogs I am following and I get one newsletter in my email with all their blogposts and mine as well. You can unsubscribe to the Feedburner one once the new one is working, or do nothing and that one will stop working the end of this month.

I really do appreciate all my subscribers and followers on my blog all these years. I hope you stay with me through this change in subscription services.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I've blogloved your blog for a while. Love your inspiration. still searching for my metal paste..... I have some somewhere. ....