Sunday, July 25, 2021

More Cards Made with New Dies and Designer Kits From Dies...to Die For


The Saluting Soldier and sentiment as well as the gems on this card are from the huge July release at Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook.com. I combined them with an awesome Flag Background die also from DTDF to make this patriotic cards perfect for a veteran like my twin brother. 

I love stitched shape dies and so was thrilled to see this set of stitched rectangle dies in Luisana Lowry's June Designer Kit which also includes red cardstock and the clear sequins. I also used Stamplorations Quick Card Fronts on both of these cards. Here is another look at the shaker card all shook up (the butterflies were also created with a die from DTDF):


You can check out all the dies and Designer Kits here on the DTDF website and note that you can buy the dies separate from the kit if you so choose. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs with the patriotic colors.

Celeste Goff said...

I'm an Army mom and I absolutely love that first card. What a great way to honor those who have served or are currently serving!