Tuesday, July 27, 2021

More Gorgeous 3D Embossed Butterfly Cards From My Newest Video


I had so much fun designing with the new Sizzix 3D Butterfly Impresslits for my newest video here! In no time at all I created 5 unique cards for the video and my stash! I love the look of positives and negatives and Tonic Studios copper and light blue Pearlescent Paper embossed beautifully for this card. The background was embossed with a 3D embossing folder from Altenew and I added some of my favorite gems from Gina Marie Designs.


The 3D embossed butterflies are gorgeous when cut out of foil and holographic cardstocks and then layered over a rainbow glitter butterfly as I did on this card. I pleated the background and brushed on pastel inks before adding a clear sticker from Stamplorations to finish this slimline card. 

I am entering the 1st card in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. The new item is the Sizzix Butterfly Impresslits and the old item is the 3D embossing folder from Altenew.

I just love how all the cut and embossed butterfly cards turned out and hope you will watch the video here and try some of the ideas and products featured. 

1 comment: