Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Salad Spun Cards Made with Dies From My Favorite Companies


All the die cuts on this slimline card were made with watercolor powders spun in a salad spinner for my newest video here. The greens and flowers all have a variety of colors and were cut with brand new dies from Dies...to Die For and Bette Manning. The "big happy hugs" is a new die from Picket Fence. 


This card is so much prettier IRL. The black hearts background (Birch Press Designs) has subtle changes of color from sparkly watercolor powders and the salad spinner. 


I made this card front with a rainbow of Brushos and then die cut out the Hero Arts Butterfly Confetti die over a glimmer vellum. Celebrate is a die from Karen Burniston. 

I have had so much fun with my salad spinner and watercolor powders for my newest video. I hope my cards inspire you to give these techniques and products a try!

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Ooh these are soooo cool! I must watch your video for more ideas with my crafting salad spinner. Take care xxx