Monday, July 19, 2021

Video- Salad Spinner Series - Spun Color With Dies and Specialty Papers


I am having so much fun playing with my salad spinner and different watercolor powders, and in my new video I share a bunch of cards made with both white and black watercolor and specialty papers and my dies from my favorite companies.

This is the card I make in the new video and it has a mix of the two techniques I shared in two earlier videos- watercolor powders on both white and black watercolor paper spun in the salad spinner. The cardfront is an ombre glitter paper from Stampin' Up with Birch Press Design's Vivid Bloom Stitched Layering Dies. The sentiment die is from Dies...to Die For and it and the butterflies were die cut out of salad spun beauty too. Here is another version of this card, this time on ombre blue glitter paper:



The new ombre' glitter paper from SU is so beautiful and I used it on this card with a heart created with a salad spun black piece layer of the Birch Press Design layered heart die set. The layered love die is from Honey Bee Stamps. 


I also used a layered Birch Press Designs die with a black salad spun layer and a gorgeous specialty paper from Stampin' Up on this card. The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions.

I had great fun playing with my salad spinner and watercolor powders on white and black watercolor paper and favorite dies as I show in the new video here. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You are spinning out lots of wonderful cards.