Tuesday, July 13, 2021

More Easy and Gorgeous Cards with Sizzix Luster Waxes, 3D Embossing Folders and Favorite Dies


I showed in my newest video here many ways to use the new Luster Waxes from Sizzix on 3D embossing folders and this is one of my favorites of the cards I made. Isn't that vase just gorgeous? I embossed a piece of black cardstock with a 3D embossing folder from Sizzix and then I die cut the vase so the embossing flattened out before I added the silver Luster Wax. The vase, sentiment and greens were cut with dies from Dies...To Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com.


I made this masculine congrats card easily with silver Luster Wax on a white piece of cardstock embossed with a 3D Stampin' Up embossing folder. The keys were die cut with a new die from Dies...to Die For, embossed with the same Sizzix 3D embossing folder as above and then I applied silver Luster Wax. The layered "congratulations" is also from DTDF.


Here is an example that shows the Luster Waxes also look lovely on navy cardstock. I used the Rose Gold color (my favorite!) on a piece of navy cardstock embossed with another lovely 3D embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp. "Thankful" is a die from Sue Wilson on a vellum strip.

I was having way too much fun with the Sizzix Luster Waxes to stop so watch the new video here and come back in a couple days for some more cards.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

never mind, I found it. thanks for the videos and all the work you do making them