Monday, July 26, 2021

Video - Cardmaking With Sizzix Tim Holtz 3D Impresslits Butterflies


Have you seen the new 3D Butterfly Impresslits Die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix? It is an embossing folder and die cut that creates gorgeous embossed butterflies as you can see in my newest video here.


This is the rainbow butterfly slimline bridge card I make in the new  video. I learned how to make this fold from the brilliant Jennifer McGuire here and I used Simon Says Stamps Holographic Rainbow Cardstock on the butterflies and on the back and sides of this slimline bridge card. Here is another view of this unique fun fold card that lays flat to mail and also a picture of the template I made for the video: 




Here is another favorite card I made with the new Sizzix 3D Butterflies Impresslits and a rainbow of colored vellum from Stampin' Up. The debossed background was created with Altenew's Dotted Starburst Debossing Die and I added a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp. 

I am entering the 2nd card in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. The new item is the Sizzix Butterfly Impresslits and the old item is the debossing background die which I have used many times.

To see how to make the rainbow butterfly bridge card and many more cards with this awesome new die, watch the new video here. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the beautiful butterflies.