Thursday, July 8, 2021

Designing with Slimline Stencils and Different Mediums


I receive three new slimline stencils every other month from Stamplorations as part of a subscription plan that only costs $18 for the three with shipping included. That is a bargain! I haven't had time to play with my new ones until recently when I made these three cards. One of my favorite of my new slimline stencils from ARTlorations (a division of STAMPlorations) is the "Whimsy Leaves" above. I added gold Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web through the stencil on a black card front and then simply added a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp. 


I did some ink blending through the Rose Garden slimline stencil for this pretty card and added a stamped sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps. 


Here is another easy to make but lovely card made with ARTplorations Trees slimline stencil and a silver Glacier Paste from Nuvo. The sentiment dies are from Simon Says Stamp.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all those beautiful slimline cards. Thanks for sharing.