Wednesday, December 8, 2021

More Laser Cut Wood Technique Cards from My Newest Video


I love to take techniques I've learned from others and change them up to make the cards my own as I did here with Gina K's Laser Cut Wood Technique and show in my newest video. I show how I used a lighter blue, violet and dark blue ink with stencils to create this awesome background. The snowflake stencil on this card is from A Colorful Life Designs and the sentiment is from CUTplorations. As I usually do, I added some gems from Gina Marie Designs to complete the card. 


I recently purchased the Sizzix Mystical Nature die set and needed a night sky look for the background so I chose a galaxy stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and blue and black inks for the technique. The extra stars were also cut with a Sizzix die. 

I had so much fun playing with this technique and different colors of ink and dies and thank Gina K Designs for the inspiration! 

No comments: