Tuesday, December 21, 2021

More Gorgeous Floral Cards with Pinkfresh Studios Wide Washi Tapes and Matching Dies


I just discovered Pinkfresh Studio's wide washi tapes with matching dies that cut out the flowers so easily at Let's Create, a stamp shop in Wisconsin Rapids. There are many to choose from but I started with Anemone Magic and this is the first card I made for my newest video.  As I show in the video we can choose to apply the wide washi tape to white cardstock as I did for these two cards or to colored cardstock or vellum and other specialty papers for many different looks. (However, I do not recommend glitter paper as the background because I found the washi tape does not want to stay stuck down on glitter paper.) I raised two of the flowers in the large bouquet and the three on the top spray with pop dots for dimension over a Honey Bee debossed heart background. 


The Pinkfresh Studios flowers are lovely tucked behind this Trinity Stamps slimline Foliage Frame Die. I also love to punch out butterflies from pieces of the colored washi tape flowers for my cards as I did on this one and several others I made. And of course I have to add Gina Marie Designs gems to all my butterflies. 

I hope my cards inspire you to watch the new video and try some of the ideas and products featured. 

1 comment:

Jane Luxem said...

Beautiful cards, Karen!