Monday, December 13, 2021

Video - Cardmaking With 3D Embossing Folders - 8 Different Mediums and Papers


One of my favorite cardmaking products is 3D embossing folders and in my newest video here I share many cards made with many 3D embossing folders and different mediums and papers. 


This is one of my favorite cards that I made for this video. I started with 3 colors of foil cardstock cut with a Concord and 9th Modern Mosaic cover die. After I pieced the three colors of foil back together I embossed the cardfront with a 3D embossing folder from Sizzix called Interface. It reminded me of a Southwest style pattern so I added some cacti cut with a die from Gina Marie Designs. I made a similar card  for Valentine's Day step by step in the video:

The cactus die set is called Year Round Cactus and includes decorations for the cactus for different seasons and holidays.


I created this card with a pretty 3D embossing folder and a frame die that also embosses from Crafter's Companion called Gemini Vichy Frame. "Love" is a die from Karen Burniston. I like to emboss the whole card so each side is either embossed or debossed as you can see on this picture of the inside of this card:



I attached a bow die from Kat Scrappiness to the green card front and then embossed the whole piece with a 3D Christmas Tree Pattern embossing folder from Sizzix. "Peace" is a die from Quietfire Design. 


As you can see I embossed the cardbase on this card too and added a green rectangle cut with a wavy wonky stitched die from Kat Scrappiness and added another wish for the recipient. "Joy" is my favorite holiday word and is another Quietfire Design die.

I have many 3D embossing folders and created many more cards with different mediums for the new video here. I hope my cards and video inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try.

No comments: