Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Alligator and Frog Bitty Ball Animals From My Newest Video


My favorite Karen Burniston dies of all time are the Animal Add-ons and Bitty Ball dies and I was so happy to see 3 more animals in the newest release! The Animal Add-ons #4 can create and octopus which I shared yesterday on my blog and in my new video as well as alligators (or crocodiles) and frogs! There is also a new Bayou Animals die set that has a little alligator and frog and I used them both on these new cards.


I also used Karen's Alphabet set and new Hugs word set and I love how this card turned out! 

I love to use jokes on my kids cards and the punch line for this question is on the inside where the super cute frog pops up:




To really appreciate these animals you need to watch the video here and see them pop up when the cards are opened! And/or you can watch me making another alligator card in my new FACEBOOK LIVE Thursday at 11:00 cst or on replay on my Facebook page later here: https://www.facebook.com/Karens-Kreative-Kards-104685005227634

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Dies R Us and of course used Karen Burniston's dies in that card.

1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

How very cute, Karen! Perfect for children's cards! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges, and I hope to see you again. Julie, DT member