Monday, January 24, 2022

Pop Up Slimline Cards With New Little Labels Dies From Karen Burniston


Do you love pop up cards that are super easy to make? Then this new video and the cards I share created with Karen Burniston's Little Labels Pop Up Die Set are for you! 


I pulled out some favorite Easter dies to create this card I make in the video. On the front is a bunny scene created with dies from Dies...to Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com and bunny dies from Impression Obsession. "Hoppy Easter" wiggles and jiggles on an Action Wobble. But as usual with cards made with Karen Burniston dies, the real fun is on the inside of the card:


The Little Labels pop up die has three labels that pop out and I decorated them with more dies from Karen Burniston. Here is another card I made with this fun Little Labels Pop Up Die Set: 




All the flowers on the front and inside of this card were created with Pinkfresh Studio's Blossom and Berries Washi Tape and matching dies. "Bloom & Grow" are dies from Cutplorations and the wavy wonky slimline die on the front is from Kat Scrappiness.


I used the same wavy wonky slimline die from Kat Scrappiness on this birthday card to add interest to the card front. The layered Happy Birthday and Border Blends - Trims dies are from Karen Burniston. 



On the inside of this card the Little Labels pop up as you can see in the side view and in my new video, I show how easy it is to create this fun pop up look. "My Crafty Friend" is a die from Kat Scrappiness as are the wavy wonky rectangles. The rest of the dies shown are from Karen Burniston. 

In this week's Facebook Live on Thursday 1/27 at 7:00 pm CST (NOTE the different time), I am going to show how to change the orientation to a tall slimline with the pop out labels on the inside full of washi tape flowers. These cards are so easy to make but will wow the recipient with the unique pop outs when the cards are opened! To see my Facebook Lives, visit my Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook page, LIKE and FOLLOW and watch for notices for my Lives each Thursday! 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Dies R Us and of course used Karen Burniston's dies in that card.

1 comment:

Birgit said...

These are all stunning! What a fabulous and fun pop-up design. Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!