Monday, January 31, 2022

Gorgeous Floral Cards With Pinkfresh Studios Washi Tape and Dies From My Newest Video


I admit I am not a huge fan of flowers on my cards that I have to color, but do love colorful flowers like the ones I used in my newest video from Pinkfresh Studios! As I show, all I needed to do for easy gorgeous flowers was to roll out the "In The Meadow" washi tape and cut them with the ingenious one piece die from Pinkfresh Studios - so simple! 


I make a version of this card in the new video and I love how it turned out! I foiled the Simon Says Stamp Leafy Frame with Brutus Monroe Green Sketch foil and popped some of the Pinkfresh Studios flowers on the card. I also punched butterflies out of the washi tape flowers and added some texture on them with a debossing background die. 

I am going to show you how to use the negative of the foiled leafy frame and some more Pinkfresh Studios die cut washi tape flowers in this week's Facebook Live on my Facebook page here. Be sure to follow me there and watch for the Lives (planned weekly for Thursday mornings unless life happens and then I will probably change to Thursday evening.) 


One of my favorite all time techniques is the eclipse technique and I love this card with that technique, washi tape "In the Meadow" flowers and Pinkfresh Studio's HB2Y die. 

I had great fun making many cards with Pinkfresh Studios In The Meadow Washi Tape and matching die for my new video and hope my cards inspire you to watch the video and Facebook Live and give some of the ideas and products a try.

I am entering the second card in the January challenge at Pinkfresh Studios- the prompt I used was flowers, and in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.


No comments: