Tuesday, February 1, 2022

More Lovely Cards Made With Pinkfresh Studios Washi Tape Flowers and Matching Dies


I loved playing with the previous two Pinkfresh Studios washi tape flowers and matching dies so much I wasn't able to resist the new "In The Meadow" floral washi tape with its matching die. Of course I want them all, but each roll makes many cards and I share many cards in my newest video here. And I am going to make another card in this week's Facebook Live here on my Facebook page Thursday at 11:00. 

To make the lovely card above, all I did was attach several layers of the PFS flowers to a white square of cardstock and emboss the whole piece with Altenew's 3D Angled Mosaic Embossing Folder. 


Texture can also be added to the PFS washi tape flowers and background with a debossing die such as this Pinpoint Leaf Plate from Memory Box. I popped up a punched butterfly and added "celebrate" cut out with a Tonic Studios die.


Slimline cards are my favorite to make and are the perfect size for the PFS washi tape In The Meadow spray of flowers and the larger HB2U die from Pinkfresh Studios.

I had great fun designing all these cards with Pinkfresh Studios washi tape flowers and dies and hope my cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try! 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: