Friday, February 11, 2022

Facebook Live Slimline Shaker Card


This is the card I made yesterday on my Facebook Live session. I used many of the same products I featured in this week's YouTube video but made it a horizontal slimline shaker. You can still watch the Live on replay and by watching and commenting, you could win this card (if you have a USA mailing address.) Here is a link to my Facebook page with the video to watch.

I created the vintage background with birds, flowers and butterflies by using 49 & Market's Flora and Fauna Vintage Artistry Rub-on Transfers. Then I die cut out the shadow from "Sending Paper Hugs" and the Shaker Heart, both from Kat Scrappiness. I raised the sentiment shadow up on fun foam and then glued both down back in the hole. I show an easy way to create a shaker in the Facebook Live with my favorite skinny foam strips from Motion Crafts. I filled the heart shaker with sequins from Kat Scrappiness and beads to help them really move. 

The shaker heart die cuts out a bunch of little hearts too cute to throw away, so I dotted my i with one and used a few on the inside of the card too:


My rectangle inside to write a message on was cut with a stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness. I think the stitching makes it so much more interesting than a plain slimline rectangle. 


No comments: