Monday, February 14, 2022

Spec-Taco-Lar Fun Fold Cards For Kiddos


Is that possible? Sure is! In my newest video I share 5 different fun fold cards perfect for any kids of any age and I show how to make this fun panoramic card step by step:



As I show in the video, it is super easy to make this stand up panoramic card with the Panoramic Card Cutting Dies set from Paper Wishes and Hot Off The Press. The adorable sentiments and pizza, ice cream and french fries dies are from a bundle set by Concord & 9th called Love You More. 

I am going to make a version of this card for adults showing a very different way to use the Panoramic Card Cutting Dies and the Love You More bundle on my Facebook Live this week at 11:00 a.m. CST Thursday on my Facebook Page here, so be sure to watch that either live or on replay. I always give away the card I make in the Live and you could be that winner! 


Here is another fun fold mini-slimline card I shared in the video. The front dies including the matching envelope are from Kat Scrappiness. I put a tiny slide in message for my grandson in one of the envelopes. Here is a peak at the inside of the card:



That sure is Happy Mail! The grass was created with the Nature's Edges slimline die from Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. The Pop Up Mailbox is a new set from Karen Burniston. But still pictures do not do this card justice so here is a mini-movie showing the action as the card is opened:


Isn't that fun?! Evan is going to love his interactive card with the surprise on the inside. There are several more cards to share on the new video so be sure to watch here.

Cardmaking and sharing cardmaking ideas brings me great joy and I love to send my cards into the world to spread that joy! My challenge to you is to try something new, and then send your handmade cards out to spread joy too!

No comments: