Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Altenew Class Bonus Inspired Cards


I am taking an Altenew class this week called Crafter Class Spring 2022 and on one of the days we had a bonus card lesson featuring the idea of creating strips in different widths and using them behind an open die. I just received some new Glitter Ombre' Mirri Card from Hunky Dory Crafts at Paper Wishes and I cut the strips for each of these cards out of that gorgeous cardstock. My first card above features the beautiful Altenew Radial Hearts Cover Die and a "forever" sentiment die from STAMPlorations.


It is hard to photograph mirror card but this pix shows the diagonal strips a little better behind the Birthday Message Cover Plate from Hero Arts.


Here is another card where the strips are more visible. I framed them with the Beautiful Butterflies Sidekick Frame from Poppystamps and added an acetate jewel butterfly from Hot off the Press at Paper Wishes. 


I went through my dies and found this open floral coverplate from Gina Marie Designs that also works beautifully with the background of strips of mirri card. I love all the cards I made easily with this idea I learned in the Altenew class bonus session. 

No comments: