Monday, February 7, 2022

Mini-Slimline Shaker Cards With Matching Envelopes From My Newest Video


Shaker cards have been a favorite of mine for quite some time and in my newest video here I share a bunch of mini-slimline shaker cards for Spring holidays with matching envelopes. I know we have a long winter ahead, but I am ready for Valentines and Easter cards and warmth. 


 In the new video, I show how to make an Easter egg shaker that is on an Action Wobble so it really moves around. Both of the eggs on the front are from the Rainbow Egg Die Set at Kat Scrappiness. On the left one, I kept the pieces in and the other egg was made into a shaker. I show in the video how easy it is to color the eggs with Alcohol Pearls on Tim Holtz Silver Sparkle Alcohol Ink Cardstock. I put the eggs on a cardfront cut with a Kat Scrappiness wavy wonky mini-slimline die. Here is a look at the inside of this card with the perfect sentiment (also a Kat Scrappiness die):





This mini-slimline shaker card was made with Kat Scrappiness Hearts of Love shaker dies, alphabet dies and sentiment die, and has a matching envelope created with the Kat Scrappiness Hello Mail Mini-Slimline Envelope die set. I created the background on the card with 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Rub On Transfers, then  die cut the "DAY' and shaker heart for the eclipse look. I show in the new video how easy it is to create a mini-slimline envelope too. 

I hope my cards encourage you to watch the video and to give some of the ideas and products a try! 

I am entering the 2nd card in the LOVE challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: