Tuesday, February 22, 2022

More Pop Up Collage Card With Karen Burniston Dies


This is a slimline card I shared in my newest video here and the front features a new set of dies from Whimsy Stamps called Heartbeats Slimline. But of course as is the case on all cards featuring Karen Burniston's pop up dies, the real magic happens when the card is opened:



My message is: "You are in my heart". The new pop up die from Karen Burniston called Hearts Collage Pop-up includes all the small hearts you see and I also used the new Hearts Crosshatch Die Set. Still pictures do not show the pop up movement of these cards when opened, but of course you can see it on the 4 cards I share in the new video here. But if you have just a few minutes now, here is a mini movie I made to show this magic:


Note to those of you who subscribe to my blog and get this in your email - Not sure why, but videos in my blogposts do not show up in the Follow.It newsletter, so to see this mini-video of the pop up collage, click on the title of this blogpost and visit my blog directly.


This is a square kid's birthday card I also made with dies from KB. Can you guess what is going to pop up inside this card?



Another new die in the recent release is the Balloon Collage Add-ons that works with the Hearts Pop Up Collage die to created this fun look. The monkey is also from KB and is part of the Monkey and Lion set. The signature rectangle piece was cut with a wavy wonky rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness.

I find myself needing more kids cards than any other categories, so I am going to make a mini-slimline version of this card in my Facebook Live this Thursday at 11:00 here on my Facebook page, so be sure to join me there either live or on replay later.


No comments: