Friday, February 18, 2022

Learn A Totally Different Way to Use the Products from Monday's YouTube Video


Remember this card from Monday and my YouTube video where I showed how to use the Panoramic Die Set from Hot Off The Press and Paper Wishes the traditional way as a 4 sided panoramic card? I love to find totally different ways to use the same dies and products to create a totally different card, and that is what I showed in this week's Facebook Live you can find here on my Facebook page. (Look for the 2/16/22 Live Video.) 


I learned on the Paper Wishes webisode about this die set how to put it on the inside of a card as a pop up from Teresa of the Paper Wishes design team. Here is a link to that video. I used the same awesome set of dies and stamps from Concord and 9th called Love You More to decorate this card but this time I am making the card for an adult female. We love our french fries and ice cream too, but also love our coffee and naps! And that's a lot of love! 


I framed the pillows and sentiments with a perfect ruffled frame cut with a die from Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. 

I love how this card turned out and hope you do too. I might send the card to you in the mail if you watch the Live here and comment before next Wednesday (2/23/22) and if you have a USA mailing address.

I hope you are finding time this week to be creative and then spreading that joy out into our world!

No comments: