Friday, February 25, 2022

Facebook Live Mini Slimline Balloons and Monkey Pop Up Card


I find I need kids cards the most these days and in this week's Facebook Live here, I made this mini slimline version of a card I shared in Monday's video featuring new dies from Karen Burniston. Here are some pictures of the inside of this card:



Super cute, right? But it is way better to show this card in a video like you can see on my Facebook page here, and if you watch and comment before next Wednesday (March 2nd), you could win this card! 

Here is a quick mini video to show you the action when the card is opened:



Note to those of you who subscribe to my blog and get this in your email - Not sure why, but videos in my blogposts do not show up in the Follow.It newsletter, so to see this mini-video of the pop up collage, click on the title of this blogpost and visit my blog directly.

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So funny and fun card. Love it. Hugs Tamara

Gmalew said...

The monkey is a perfect addition to this delightful card! Love all the balloons in this very clever pop up!