Tuesday, February 15, 2022

More Fun Fold Cards From My Newest Video


This is another cute fun fold card for kids I show in my newest video here. The adorable H and B animal letters are from a set from Sizzix and the stitched balloons are from Crealies.

It is a wiper card and that motion is hard to capture in a still picture, so here is a mini-video for you to see:




I made the front of this slimline easel card with a die from Whimsy Stamps called Slimline Window Tiles. I added some texture with an embossing folder from Couture Creations. The adorable tacos, avocados and nachos were cut with whittle dies from Poppystamps and then I stamped the perfect sentiments with a Poppystamps set called "Live is Sweet." Here is another view of this slimline easel card:


I had so much fun creating these fun fold cards for special kids and hope you will watch the video and then stop by my Facebook page for more fun fold follies in the LIVE on Thursday. 

I am entering the slimline card in the Embossing challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday (I used an embossing folder on the front.) 

No comments: