Thursday, February 3, 2022

A Facebook Live No Waste Foiled Love Card


After creating the cards for this week's YouTube video I had leftover foil and washi tape flowers that were just too pretty to throw away. In my Facebook Live today on my Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook Page, I showed an easy technique to use all the foil leftover when I foiled the Leafy Frame from Simon Says Stamp. I also die cut the Sympathy Flower die from Amy's Design from leftover piece of "In The Meadow" washi tape from Pinkfresh Studio. The eclipsed "Love" is a new die from Karen Burniston. 


The Green Sketch foil from Brutus Monroe is too pretty to waste, so I added a strip to decorated the inside of this card. 

Did you know you can watch Facebook Lives on replay if you miss them when they are Live? Just go to my Facebook page and scroll down to this week's Live. If you leave a comment (and live in the USA) before 2/5/22 at midnight, you might be the lucky winner of this card I made. 

In my Facebook Lives I am also sharing sneak peaks at new cardmaking goodies I have just received and will be playing with soon. You might want to take a look and see if you can resist- I couldn't ! 

No comments: