Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Trying Something New and Prize Package You Could Win


I tried something new today- I did my first Facebook Live and showed how to make this Valentine version of the Standing Pop Up fun fold. There were no production disasters but the engagement was not there as I hoped. But you can watch it later now on my Facebook page here and I hope you will and then comment or ask a question. If you are not already a Follower, please follow the new Karen's Kreative Kards business Facebook page and watch the brief video showing how I made this card: 




I debossed the red iridescent cardstock (from Tonic Studios) with a new A2 Stitched Coverplate die from Kat Scrappiness. The layered heart die is from Birch Press Designs, the sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn and the torn heart die is from Dies...To Die For.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to watch the FB Live video even if after it was live. I decided to offer a prize to draw attention to my first one and it is a package of dies valued at $100:


I am extending the time frame to comment on the FB Live video to include next week's at 11:00 a.m. CST on Thursday January 13, 2022 and that day until midnight CST. You can comment on each of the two FB Lives for two chances at winning this prize (USA mailing addresses only please.) Please share this opportunity to see cards made Live and maybe win the prize with your cardmaking friends and thanks for your support!  


2 comments:

Karenladd said...

I hopped over to see your video because I have such a problem with fancy folds. No matter how closely I follow the instructions, I always seem to measure wrong or score in the wrong place. Seeing a video of the assembly always makes it easier for me, and your result is just beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

I'll catch the replay, Karen! I was off running errands earlier today and missed your live. Love the heart dies you used on this pretty card!