Tuesday, January 11, 2022

More Love Cards With New Dies from Kat Scrappiness For My Newest Video and Facebook Live!


Today I am sharing many more love cards I made for my newest video. When I saw the new dies in the January release at Kat Scrappiness I could not resist this Smooches Coverplate die - isn't it fun? I cut the coverplate out of white cardstock and attached it to a red cardbase. I inlaid some of the lips with two shades of pink glitter paper and added some x's and o's for Hugs and Kisses which I put on the inside of the card too:


The big lips die, the wonky heart die and the stitched heart background dies are all from Kat Scrappiness and the "hugs & kisses" die is from Karen Burniston. What do you do after cutting out the two pink glitter lips for the last card? Make another card of course using the coverplates off set and a "love you" die from Karen Burniston:



Most of the new dies I chose from the January release at Kat Scrappiness were A2 sized, but that doesn't mean you have to make A2 sized cards. I made this mini-slimline card with red, silver and pink mirror card mini slimline stitched dies from KS and then cut the new Heart Sunburst A2 die out of them for this unique look. The wonky heart die is also from KS and the friend die is from Karen Burniston.

I think this is my favorite of all the cards I made with the dies in the new release at Kat Scrappiness. I die cut the new A2 Heart Sunburst die out of gold, red, blue and green foil cardstock and inlaid the colored pieces back in before embossing the whole piece with a Memory Box 3D embossing folder. The "love" and stitched slimline dies (used to cut the vellum) are also dies from KS. 

There were so many gorgeous pieces left after making this card I made the card below and will make another Heart Sunburst card in my Facebook Live this week so be sure to watch that live on my Facebook page here or later there if you are busy Thursday mornings. If you watch and comment either during the live or before midnight January 13. 2022 on this Live or last week's Live, YOU COULD WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE OF DIES WORTH $100! (USA mailing addresses only.) 

I hope my cards inspire you to watch the video and Facebook Live and give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at Simon Says Stamp as I am using all new dies from Kat Scrappiness on these cards. 

No comments: