Friday, January 28, 2022

Facebook Live Tall Slimline Featuring Pinkfresh Studios and Karen Burniston Favorite Products


I love to find different ways to use my favorite dies and products to stretch my crafty dollars and last night on my Facebook Live on the Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook page, I shared how to make this card that changes the Karen Burniston Little Labels Pop-up die set to a tall slimline orientation as you can see here:


I try to keep my Facebook Lives shorter (20 minutes to half hour) as I know your time is precious and as you can see if you watch (available on replay there too), this card was super simple to make but full of beautiful flowers and interactive pop up fun. The flowers are made out of Pinkfresh Studios In The Meadow wide washi tape and cut out so easily with the matching In the Meadow die. The HB2U die on the front is also from Pinkfresh Studios. Here is another view of that fun pop up inside the slimline card:


In the Facebook Live I also shared some very exciting dies and other products I just got this week and will be playing with and sharing here, on YouTube and on Facebook Live, so be sure to check it out here. If you comment before 1-29-22 at midnight CST on the Live, you could win the card I share here and how to make in the Live. (USA mailing addresses only.) 

No comments: