Thursday, January 20, 2022

Facebook Live Valentine Pop Up Crocodile Card


I love to make pop up cards with Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball and Animal Add-on dies and I featured many of them in my YouTube video this week. Today on my Facebook Live I showed how to make this adorable Valentine Pop Up Crocodile card that I am going to send to my grandson. If you were unable to watch when it was live, you can catch a replay here on my Facebook page. Here is a look at the cute crocodile close up:


He is even cuter when you see him pop up, so be sure to check out either the FB Live or the Youtube video from Monday where you can see all the animals pop up when the card is opened. Here is a look at the front of the card when closed:


Today's pop up card featured the following dies from Karen Burniston: Bitty Ball Die Set, Animal Add-ons 4, Alphabet and Bayou Animals. I also used Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Circle dies and KS Spectrum Of Love Slimline Paper Pad. Here is a look at the front of the card:

I am doing a Facebook Live every Thursday on my Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook Page, so be sure to check back next week at 7:00 pm cst for another. 

No comments: