Thursday, January 13, 2022

Change A Bright Feminine Love Card Into a Masculine Teenage Valentine Card


I had so many colorful foil pieces left after creating cards with the new Kat Scrappiness Love Sunburst die for my YouTube video this week, I just couldn't waste them. But I needed a teenage masculine Valentine, not a super bright feminine love card. In my Facebook Live this week, I show how to take the leftover pieces from the card on the left and make a masculine Valentine for my teenage grandson. 


The card I made is an easel card with the embossed sunburst foil toned down by sanding it. Here is a link to my Karen's Kreative Kards Facebook page where you can watch the Live on replay if you missed it at 11:00 CST Thursday. 

Nate is a Dungeons and Dragons fan so I popped up the D&D die with a perfect score for my perfect grandson to hold the easel card up. "You da best" was cut with a die from Simon Says Stamp and of course, the Heart Sunburst die is from Kat Scrappiness. The 3D embossing folder is from Stampin' up.

I am going to try to do a Facebook Live every week so be sure to like and follow Karen's Kreative Kards on Facebook and watch live or on replay there.

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

I loved watching this come together on your Youtube channel and know that your teen grandson. He's also going to really appreciate the D&D die addition!