Monday, January 17, 2022

Pop Up Animal Cards With Karen Burniston's Octopus, Alligator and Frog Bitty Ball Dies


Kids of all ages love pop up interactive cards and I was thrilled recently to see a new release by Karen Burniston with three more bitty ball add-ons! I made all three animals and share them in a new video here. My favorite of the new animals in the Animal Add-ons #4 is the octopus and here is the one I made in the video: 


I love to use jokes on my cards and here is the front with the rest of the joke and a close up of my blue octopus:



Isn't he adorable? The little octopus is from Karen's Ocean Animals die set as is the Flap and Closure Die Set, and I used a Stampin' Up die set to cut his baseball hat. The wonky wavy square and slimline rectangle dies are from Kat Scrappiness. I also made a pink octopus using this new die set and Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball die set as I show in the new video, and here are some pictures of that card: 




On the front of this one I used sentiment dies from Kat Scrappiness and Neat & Tangled. I also featured Karen Burniston's new Labels Crosshatch and Hugs Word Set as well as her Alphabet Die Set. 

There are also dies to make a frog and an alligator in the new Animal Add-ons die set from Karen Burniston and I show adorable cards made with those in the new video too. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Dies R Us and of course used Karen Burniston's dies in that card.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow these cards are absolutely the cutest! I need to get busy with my own Bitty Balls set, thanks for the inspiration and for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT
{Nellies Nest}