Thursday, April 14, 2022

Hooray! More Cards I Made With New Cardmaking Goodies From Crop + Create Delivered

Have I convinced you of the value of the three day virtual cardmaking event from Scrapbook & Cards Today yet? This week in my new video and on my blog I am only sharing half of the cards I made and half of the many die, stamp and stencil sets we received in the huge box we were sent! The box alone is worth more than the total cost we paid! And we received more than 21 hours of instruction from 20 nationally known crafty teachers! If you take a class at a stamp shop with a nationally known instructor, we often pay $50 or more and that is just for the class not for all the supplies used! This three day virtual event cost $278 and was worth every penny! I can watch the videos forever as well as special extra classes by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and more! 



I love to make fun fold cards and that was the theme of the Hero Arts class. I also love layered stamps and this cherry set was so sweet! Here are two more cards I made in this class: 




I loved the Floral Circle Stencil we also received from Hero Arts as well as the sweet bunny stamp. I added some tulips to this card cut with dies from Paper Wishes. 




We received this fun Hooray die from Lawn Fawn and I chose to combine it with some cute dinosaur and unicorn stickers from Pipstickers to make some birthday cards for my grandson to give away. 

If I have convinced you of the value of this virtual cardmaking class event, here is a link to some information on the next one which is September 30-October 2nd and sign up starts May 5th. 2700 card makers signed up for this one and they had to shut down registration after filling up very quickly, so if you want to attend, be sure to sign up fast. Payment plans are offered and I suggest you follow Scrapbook & Cards Today on Facebook to be sure to get all the information on the next ones. (There are scrapbooking and paper crafting events too, but I have just attended and highly recommend the cardmaking ones.) 

Remember you can win two of the cards I shared and a set of dies, stamps and sequins just by watching the video here and commenting per instructions.

#cropandcreatedelivered    #cropandcreatedeliveredcardmaking

No comments: