Saturday, April 2, 2022

Cards 4 Moms or Special Ladies at Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge


It’s the first Saturday of a new month and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! The theme for this challenge is Cards 4 Moms or Special Ladies, but you can choose to participate in our challenge with any card appropriate for a child.

My card is a mini-slimline shaker card made mostly with dies from Kat Scrappiness, and the matching envelope was also made with a die from Kat Scrappiness.

Be sure to check out the rest of the cards from TEAM SAS here and we would love it if you entered our challenge. 


I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.


3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Hi Karen, I keep resisting the slimline trend... and keep seeing cool cards like these. Hmmm... But, back to your card. I especially like the "DAY" raised paper treatment. It's really effective! Take good care, my friend.

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous slimline card! Love that you popped the sentiment up!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this beautiful shaker slimline card! I also love that you created a coordinating envelope. I haven't been brave enough to create my own envelopes yet but really should give it a go!