Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Even More Monochromatic Cards From My Newest Video


White on white cards may seem boring but they don't have to be when extra texture is added with a background die and the focal point is raised up to stand out against the monochrome background as I show on this card from my newest video. I had so much fun creating tone on tone cards for the new video, I have shared many 5 minute cards Monday and Tuesday on my blog as well. The background die on this card and many from the video is the new Tim Holtz Sizzix Simple Plaid Background die. I cut several of the leaves using a die from Gina Marie Designs, layered them together for height and stamped a pretty "with sympathy" from Gina K Designs. 


Here is another lovely white on white card featuring a beautiful cover die from Tutti Designs called Lily Heart Panel. The scripty "love" die is from Karen Burniston.


My last 5 minute monochromatic card from the new video features a lovely Arched Garden Gate die from Paper Wishes and more of the marble designer paper from Stampin' up. The clear sentiment sticker is from STAMPlorations. 


No comments: