Monday, March 14, 2022

Headliner Cards With Just Water, Transfers and Tonic Studios Header Dies


Have you tried Transfer Me transfers from Dress My Craft? I recently discovered them and in my newest video I am showcasing them with some gorgeous Tonic Studios header dies to create a bunch of fun fold cards! 


I make a version of this z-fold card in the new video using beautiful Transfer Me transfer flowers that become part of the cardstock with just a little water and pressure. The sentiment and floral header dies are from Tonic Studios and are part of a bundle I purchased with three sets of header dies, two packages of cardstock, some pop dots and Crystal Drops. (The bundle is a bargain, but you can buy the die sets separately if you prefer.) The z-fold and layers were cut easily with a die set from Divinity Designs. Here is another look at the card from the inside:




Of course fun fold cards can be made with and without die sets to cut the pieces and I show both kinds in the new video. The fun flaps card was cut with a die set from Karen Burniston called Flap and Frames. I covered two of the flaps with a large butterfly transfer and added more transferred butterflies throughout out the card. The Tonic Studios rose header pieces hold the top and bottom flaps in place until the card is opened:



The frame die cuts were cut with dies from the same Karen Burniston set and the beautiful sentiment die is from the Tonic Studios header die set. To see more fun fold cards featuring the Transfer Me transfers from Dress My Craft and Tonic Studios header dies, watch the new video here. 

No comments: