Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Butterfly W Fold Slimline Card


In this week's YouTube video and on tomorrow's Facebook Live I am sharing slimline cards with a W Fold pop up inside. I had some pretty embossed butterflies cut with a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and decided to make another card with them. I layered two butterflies cut out of Tonic Studio's Pearlescent cardstock over a pretty dp cardfront. The sentiment is a clear sticker from STAMPlorations. My favorite part of this slimline card is the pop up inside:


There are many versions of a W Fold and this one is a slimline version. I will share a template in tomorrow's Facebook Live and on my blog here. I added several layers of extra embossed butterflies I had on hand and even put some two sided ones in the  background of the W fold:


To see how to make this type of slimline fun fold card, watch the Live tomorrow here or on replay anytime.

No comments: