Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Easy To Make Wiper Card (from a card kit) With Altenew Flowers


In Thursday's Facebook Live I am going to show how to make an easy wiper card using another card kit this time from Photoplay. I have tried to make wiper cards before but always struggled. The kits give you the exact pieces cut and scored to make the most complicated interactive cards super easy. Here is this card with the "wiper" up:


Of course it is much more effective to see the motion as the card is opened, so be sure to watch the Facebook Live here on my Facebook Page at 11:00 a.m. CDT tomorrow or on replay and you could win the card I make (with gorgeous Foggy Forest papers from Paper Wishes!) 

I made this gorgeous floral wiper card with a 3D embossing folder and layered flower die from Altenew. The sentiment that pops up when the card is opened was cut with a die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. 

No comments: