Tuesday, March 1, 2022

More Easy To Make Floral Pinpoint or Debossed Cards


Most of the cards I share in my newest video featured stencils, but I do show a couple cards with the pinpoint or debossed backgrounds and simple floral dies such as this easy to make birthday card. I simply debossed the iridescent mirror card from Tonic Studios with the Memory Box Pinpoint Daisy background die and attached the Stamplistic Floral Flourish diecut on top. STAMPlorations clear sticker sentiments are so easy to attach to cards like this and I added Therm O Web's Easy Cut Adhesive sheets before cutting the black mirror card floral flourish. I made this and the next card in less than 5 minutes, but love how they turned out!

The leafy pinpoint background on this card is also from Memory Box on black Tonic Studios mirror card; the floral dies are from Gina Marie Designs and the sentiment strip is from Simon Says Stamp. 


Here is another favorite of the cards I share in the new video. I started with a Basketweave Slimline Die from Honey Bee Stamps that just adds that subtle texture and then brushed various colors of ink through ARTplorations Just Roses slimline stencil. The sentiment sticker is also from STAMPlorations. 


This is the full size slimline card I made a mini-slimline version of in the new video. I show how to apply Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Polish through a ARTploration slimline stencil (Peaking Mandala) over a pinpoint background die from Memory Box. I love how the inside pops with a W fun fold and am going to show how to make a similar card and the template for this card on my Facebook Live this Thursday, so be sure to join me there!



The W fold features ink stenciling over a pinpoint Stitched Heart Background Die from Kat Scrappiness. The alphabet dies are also from Kat Scrappiness as is the Wonky Wavy square die for the signature piece. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: